New Zealand/galloped easily and freely

hello sir, what does

1) "horse galloped easily" mean?
2) "horse galloped freely" mean?

Hi Rohit,
         Just what it says. A horse galloping 'easily' is galloping but not under pressure to go as fast as possible. If it were a bit slower it would be described as 'cantering'.
A horse galloping 'freely' is also not under pressure. The two words are very similar descriptive terms.
Did you contact Wendy Cooper? I will be seeing her tomorrow so will ask her if she has heard from you.
Also, have a look at This is a web site promoting stem cell nutrition for horses and people. Stem cell nutrition helps the release of millions of additional adult stem cells which helps in the bodies natural ability to heal itself.
I have been taking SE-2 for about 3 months and have had a big improvement in general health. You can become a distributor and make a good living out od promoting and selling these products. They are available in India. If you want to know more contact me on

New Zealand

Don Boddie

Can assist with enquiries relating to internal travel, air, car, train , bus, ferry etc. Accommadation in Homestay, Farmstay, motels, camping etc. Recreational fishing freshwater, sea and gamefishing. Rugby, cricket, horse racing etc. Where and what to eat and drink, wine trails, food festivals etc. Cost effective travelling.

Have travelled extensivley through NZ and currently operate a Homestay just north of Wellington

New Zealand Association of Farm and Home Hosts.
Levin Racing Club
Camp Hohepa inc
Kapiti Boating Club
Nz Recreational Fishing Association