New Zealand/secure job.

hello sir, is racehorse training a secure job in australia and new zealand?

Hi Rohit,
         Long time since you have asked me a question.
There are about 800 trainers in NZ. Most of them are making a reasonable living out of their training fees depending on whether they are working full time or part time. Some just train 2/3 horses and then work as a plumber or farmer or market gardener during the day to supplement their income. For some, training is a hobby.
There are three types of licenses, A is for public trainers who have a full training license and train full time, B is for Permit to Train and C is for owner/trainers who train only their own horses.
I have said this before and will say it again. If you want to come here (NZ) to be a trainer, first get a job in a training stable and learn more about the industry, what rules there are and what would be your best course of action.
There are several Indian jockeys riding in NZ as well as Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian and Australian.
Send me your direct email and I will provide more info.

New Zealand

Don Boddie

Can assist with enquiries relating to internal travel, air, car, train , bus, ferry etc. Accommadation in Homestay, Farmstay, motels, camping etc. Recreational fishing freshwater, sea and gamefishing. Rugby, cricket, horse racing etc. Where and what to eat and drink, wine trails, food festivals etc. Cost effective travelling.

Have travelled extensivley through NZ and currently operate a Homestay just north of Wellington

New Zealand Association of Farm and Home Hosts.
Levin Racing Club
Camp Hohepa inc
Kapiti Boating Club
Nz Recreational Fishing Association