Nirvana/Was Cobain a good guitarist technically? Was Novoselic a good bassist technically? Was Grohl a good drummer technically?

Question
Was Cobain a good guitarist technically? Was Novoselic a good bassist technically? Was Grohl a good drummer technically?

Answer
Hello again Rautus,

Although it is difficult to answer this question as I am not a musician and have little experience or working knowledge of  for any of the instruments played in the band;  the fact that they could play songs, write music, and rock out is "technically" good enough for me. Did NIRVANA play complicated music, not really. This is a purely opinionated question as much like art, music is subjective and beauty lies within the eye of the beholder.  

Nirvana

Jennifer Hollman