Nissan Repair/Nissan Serena fans not working

Joe wrote at 2015-12-31 04:24:00
I had a similar challenge with my serena 1995 model, petrol, manual and i discovered that it has two relays, one in the hood and the other one under the steering wheel. Most users do not know this and u maybe one of them. The exact relay under the steering wheel is the very last bottom. Its possible that it has developed dry joints. Remove it and or change it with a similar relay and see the wonder. Serena has powerful rad fans that when turned on, no more overheating. The other good thing is that almost all relays are of thje same rating and you do not necessarily need to buy new ones. Some relays control doo sound which you may not prioritise than overheating. I have lived with this serena for some time and i have mastered almost any related problem to this vehicle. You ask any question on  

Nissan Repair

Von Sudderth

Electrical Engine Transmission Airconditioning Suspension Brakes

Engines, transmissions, electrical, suspension, brakes, computer systems, radios, interior, glass and body work on late model Nissan automobiles

Top Gun F/A-22 Program