Nissan Repair/2005 Sentra no coolant circulation

JM wrote at 2013-01-19 23:24:01
David,

I'm sure the other guys are in the same situation as I am. I went to all the trouble of pulling the pump and there is absolutely no problem with it. It acts like there is some kind of a big air pocket in the engine and what we all need is instructions (besides running without the thermostat - I tried that too) to get the fluid circulating in the engine. I have been on two sites now with three people complaining of the same problem and trying the same thing to no effect. No one has answered on the other sites either. What is the problem and how do we fix it - please - anyone.

nelson wrote at 2013-08-14 22:47:58
hey, dave i have the same problem on a nissan sentra that i am fixing.head gasket whent.now i have to replace it.so iam going to ghange every thing.since before it was the water pump.but the owner was driving it like that,now she burn the head gasket.hope this help.

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita