Nissan Repair/2003 Maxima Starting

Question
I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima that recently began having starting problems.  I have a new battery and Sears checked the cables and the alternator today and said that's all ok.  The symptom is this: when I turn the key to start, many times, but not all the time, it's dead silent. I will turn the key a couple more times and it starts without delay.  It's been doing this intermittently now for about a week.  Any ideas?

Answer
this is quite an easy one your solenoid on the starter motor is faulty ask an auto electrician to check the starter motor solenoid pack for you it will be the fault for sure if you tap it with a small hammer you will find it will start but don't do it too hard hoe this answers your question  

Nissan Repair

michael warnock