Nissan Repair/Charging problem

Question
Hi I'm driving a 2002 Nissan 1400 std  when I switch on my engine it runs for some seconds there after it switches on the charge & oil lights then it completely switches off please help.

Answer

hello I do believe that the model you have is commonly know as  a bakkie if this is so they do have a common problem with the electrical system under the bonnet as if it gets wet it can do some wonderful thing I would try getting some wd40 or similar water repentant type spray oil and give the whole electrical system a wee burst to get some of the moisture out of the system and you may find that this may do the trick if this is not proven to work please get back to me and I will take another look at it for you many thanks
Michael D Warlock

Nissan Repair

michael warnock