Nissan Repair/engine service is on nissan 2006 sentra

Question
QUESTION: I changed out both o2 sensors and put another mass air flow sensorand run it for forty miles and the comes back on and I checked the vacumm hose and they are no leaks

ANSWER: Hi Dennis -

I will need the year, make and model of your Nissan, as well as the trouble code indicated (OBD) that caused the service engine light to come on. I beleive Autozone can do this for free.

LMK
aloha
Calvin

QUESTION: 2006 nissan sentra and the code is po171 also before this all a friend that works on car changed out my plugs and  sprayed carbrator cleaner in the throttle bodyto clean it

Answer
Hi Dennis -

Code P0171 is system too lean (bank #1).

Please verify that the cleaner that was used is compatible to the sensors in the car's exhaust system (the CAT and O2). Some are damaging. That also could be why it is throwing the too lean code. Have that reset and see if it returns.

Hope this helps -
aloha
Calvin  

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita