Nissan Repair/power door locks

Question
2004 Nissan Sentra - I left headlights on and battery died.  After jumping the car the power door locks no longer work as well as the chime when the door is opened when key is in ignition. I also noticed that the interior light does not come on when door is opened but will come on manually.  I assumed it was a fuse issue but can't find out which fuse may be affected. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hi Tab -

This may be a large circuit fuse issue. Have you checked the fuses in the box in engine compartment, on the fender well? Those are your large circuit fuses and may have been impacted during the jump start.

Hope this helps -
aloha
calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita