Nissan Repair/1999 nissan frontier se 6cyl

Calvin, I am having to change the water pump and lower belt pulley on my frontier. is ther anything i need to be careful about on the pulley ? also, the more i remove to get to the water pump the more i see i need to remove. is there any easy way to get to the water pump? i've removed 3 bolts on the top but know there must be several more behind 2 coverings. this has been a real pain.. please help !!! thanks and God bless.. jerry

Hi Jerry -

Yes, it does take some patience for this job. I am going to refer you to a video so you can see how it is done. This is for a 2000, but it is similar.

Also, you may navigate around to see other related clips, as it comes in several parts -

Hope this helps -

Here is the link:

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita

All general car repairs for all models of vehicles, except technicals (overhauls) on A/C systems and transmissions.

16 years as a car mechanic from 1974 to 1990, and still repair cars on the side.

High School and college graduate