Nissan Repair/grinding sound on my left front wheel

Question
Hi,I have a maxima 94 and now it has a noise like iron grindin on iron on my front wheel bearing area I have canged bearings more than once and the noise is still there,at times u won't hear it for months but without knowing its back,I jst installed new bearing but its there once u hit a bump,I have no idea now and most machanics in my area are lost too,any help?

Answer
Hi Chris -

Just confirming that you have replaced the hub bearing? Just want to take that of the list of probable issues.

The second most likely is the CV joint. I would replace the entire halfshaft instead of just the joint. You will get longer life out of it.

Hope this helps
Aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita