Nissan Repair/Infiniti q45 front suspension

The front suspension of my 1990 Q-45 is in bad shape.
I hear all kinds of squeaky noises coming from the struts.
Is this a matter of just changing the struts and shocks or is it a more complex problem?
Can Nissan dealers still fix these cars?
I know the car is old but it runs great and it has only 101k original miles.
Any advise will be appreciated, thanks

may not necessarily be the struts as this could also be the ball joints or the drop links have you tried to jack the car up and twist the wheel by hand not by steering wheel and then push and pull it back and forwards top and bottom this is the most common test for faulty ball joints and have a look at the drop links they should be pretty tight and the rubbers not perished good luck and get back to me to let me know how you got on  

Nissan Repair

michael warnock

most of mechanical stuff and some electrical items electric windows ,sunroof wheel bearings bushes

over 25 years working and rebuilding car engines and restoration of old type cars to include steam driven engines

self employed to iso2001

diplomas in car maintaince and engineering and auto electricl work 4 years in advance motor electrical and engineering and mechanical work