Nissan Repair/Nissan Repair

QUESTION: I have a 1990 Nissan 300zx that I had taken to a garage for low compression and I don't know what he did, but the car wouldn't start. We replaced the ignition module and it then attempts to start but wouldn't. after 2 weeks it blew the other ignition module... I have no clue whats going on...the fuel pump works, the fuel filter is clean, the gas is good, there's lots of pressure for the gas to come you have any idea what would cause the ignition module to blow twice, or what's causing the car not to start when the ignition module is working?

ANSWER: not too sure on this one it sounds more like an auto electrician should be looking at it not a mechanic ask the original mechanic to explain what he did if he wont tell him you are considering legal action against him for failing in his duties it was running before you left it into him now it is not try this to see what happens let me know what the out come is

QUESTION: The problem is that we don't think the garage is being honest with us....Do you know where a garage should start looking when it comes to what could fail an ignition module? And is there any parts that are broken that would cause an ignition module to not work at this time, but the module could still work in the future?

it could be the module causing the car not to start and this is because it controls the cars on-board computer so if it wont work the car wont work the only reason this is usually blown is by wrongly connecting the battery terminals to the wrong said of the battery i.e. the positive to the negative and the negative to the positive hope this is understandable to you

Nissan Repair

michael warnock

most of mechanical stuff and some electrical items electric windows ,sunroof wheel bearings bushes

over 25 years working and rebuilding car engines and restoration of old type cars to include steam driven engines

self employed to iso2001

diplomas in car maintaince and engineering and auto electricl work 4 years in advance motor electrical and engineering and mechanical work