Nissan Repair/Nissan Quest

Question
I have Nissan Quest 2007 year, engine 3500. The engine is overheating and does not work cooling system. Radar and Tyres centralization dont work. Please help me.

Answer
hello elshad first of all it sound's like you have a air lock in the heating system get a garden hose and remove one end of the radaitor pipe fro the radiator and try to jam the hose in as tight as possible oh sorry please also remove the thermostat first and remember to replace it after you do this then when you have the hose firmly in place turn it on to a high a presure as you can this will drive out any air locks the system may have and once you do so please do remember to replace the thermostat and put anti freeze into the heating system so as not to freeze the engine block  

Nissan Repair

michael warnock