Nissan Repair/2004 Nissan Quest scraping noise

Question
Hi, I have an 04 Quest that recently started making a periodic (weeks apart)scraping noise in the front left wheel area. I put new pads and rotors on it a year ago.  Online suggestions are stuck caliper (not sure how that would cause a scraping noise since pad and rotor are always in contact when braking anyway), CV joint, control arm and struts.  The car has 70K on it.  Just wondering what your best suggestion might be.  I'll inspect the CV boot, for starters.  Thank you,
Jay

Answer
Hi Jay -

Can you tell me if this scraping noise is high in sound or low pitch? Does it seem to go faster as your car speed increases? How many miles have you gone in the last year?
Any related info you can give me will help with our diagnosis -

Do you experience any pulling when barking?

Let me know what you find -
aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita