Nissan Repair/ALARM WONT DEACTIVATE

Question
I have a 97 Nissan pickup truck an the ground cable ear broke off... Simple enough i know... When i was done an hooked the battery backup the alarm wont stop going off... It hasnt worked in about 5 years an hasnt done this before... Is there away i can shut it off or uninstall it without anymore problems?  ALSO THERE is a lil button upunder by the cluth... I was told that is a manual swith but doesnt seem to wrk... I currently have the battery cables disconnected in hope that it will reset... Can u help

Answer
hello sorry to say we don't carry out auto electrical work we sub it all out to another firm but i would check all connections as it would seem the most likely thing would be that one of them has come off and broke the connection check under the clutch and where the cable cuts into the main feed under the console the solder may have dried out and become dry it sometimes happens and breaks the connection  

Nissan Repair

michael warnock