Nissan Repair/Central Lock not working

Question
Dear Michael,

I am owning a 2010 Nissan sunny. I bought it 3 years back, my battery died last week so i asked a friend to jump start it after that when reached my destination the auto lock was not working, the remote & manual lock also not working, also the dome light don't shut off when all doors are closed & the car is running, i had to manually shut. What should i do? pals help.

Sadruddin

Answer
under the bonnet there is a little switch and this is the most likely cause of the problem as they can and do stop working this is for the emergency services to get access to your car in the case of a crash demolishing the battery and not allowing the doors to unlock  

Nissan Repair

michael warnock