Nissan Repair/HELP ME PLEASE

Question
QUESTION: 1997 nissan maxima will not start when it does it cuts right off i have the fuel pump replaced along with knock sensor, mass air flow sensor, ignition switch, fuel pump relay, valve cover gasket what should i do next

ANSWER: Hi Neka -

Is your check engine light on?
After it dies off, can you start it up again right away?

Let me know -
aloha
Calvin

QUESTION: yes it was on but once I get back to the mechanic I would ask him to reset it then try  to check it again thanks I'll keep in contact

Answer
Hi Neka -

The code for the check engine light will tell me where to start to look for the issue.

Usually if the engine can start up right away after it dies, it is a fuel delivery issue, not necessarily the fuel pump. Perhaps the IAC, cold start valve, or regulator. But getting the code will cut the time and labor costs considerably.

Hope this helps -
aloha
calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita