Nissan Repair/Oil pressure switch change

Question
I recently had my oil pressure switch replaced in my 2007 versa, since it was apparently leaking.

Did that repair expose the motor oil, and should the motor oil need to be replaced?

Answer
I would not really think it would do mush damage to the oil as the sensor is a very small opening in the engine and as such unless you don't trust your mechanic not to have put anything down the hole it should be fine but i always change the oil as a matter of course when doing any engine work involving taking or replacing engine components

Nissan Repair

michael warnock