Nissan Repair/thudding noises

Question
Hello. I have a 98 Nissan Altima. Last month, I noticed that whiling driving on a curve there was a thudding noise coming from the front of the car or directly under me. It sounds like something is loose. Now, I can hear sometime even when I'm not driving on a curve. I was once told that I would have to replace my sway bar when I was getting new tires, but no one has ever said it to me since when I get my car fix.

Answer
Hi Phoua -

The sway bar has bushings, one on each side of the vehicle. Might want to check that. The noise may also be prevalent when going over bumps.

You may also want to inspect the tie rod ends, idler arm, upper and lower control arm bushings.

Hope this helps -
aloha
calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita