Nissan Repair/350Z -2008 Nissan Roadster Power Window

Question
If possible please clarify is there a relay/reset switch for the driver's side of power window it was working fine opened but can not close the window when press on switch sort of a clicking sound in the door panel, the local Nissan dealer is unable to check it out for atleast two weeks.  Any suggestions a fuse panel, how to remove inside door panel etc.  The car has 17,000 miles on it.  Thank you for any insight you can give me.

Answer
Hi Carol -

I am attaching a forum link for you that will explain how to remove the panel to access your power window. There is a reset switch located right below the motor, however Because it is clicking and going only down, the motor seems to be shot. (Takes more energy to lift the window than to lower it).

Here is the link. Hope this helps -
aloha
Calvin

http://forums.nicoclub.com/350z-diy-changing-the-window-motor-t353429.html

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita