Nissan Repair/Nissan navara speedo sensor

Question
Hi I'm trying to find out which speedo sensor I need for my nissan navara 2001 y reg 2.5.
As I keep getting confusing advice!! So ill ask an expert. I want to buy a non nissan part as they are a lot cheaper.
But there are alot of speedo sensor for different years?? So could you help on what the part number I should be getting?? Sorry this isn't a real technical question!! It's just I am useless with cars and I need to buy this part!

Thank you for your time

Nik

Answer
Hi Nik -

The genuine Nissan part number is 320057511A. If you are purchasing an aftermarket item, then they would have to cross reference this number over.

Sometimes cars around the same year can share the same part number, but not always, so it is better to have the right information.

Hope this helps -
aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita