Nissan Repair/Frontier

Question
I recently bought a 2011 Frontier that has 80,000 miles on it. It drives good and looks good. Today on the way home it started to shake a little on acceleration. When I stopped at a red light it barely would idle. When I started off, it shook even worse. No lights have come on yet. Any ideas?
Bob

Answer
I have a funny idea this is either the injectors failing or the spark plugs packing in which ever is the case this will be the cause get it check ASAP as damage to the engine can be quick and very expensive I am saying injectors or spark plugs as you did not tell me if it was diesel or petrol many thanks

Nissan Repair

michael warnock