Nissan Repair/Cold starting and Jacking

Question
I have a Nissan Micra 2001 model made in Spain. I have problem in starting the every morning and in cold weather. During the day, i also experience jacking.

I have changed the Landa sensor and the fuel sensor. Inf also information about this car is also not available in Bosch OBD machine.

Analysis shows that air/fuel mixture is ok after catalys, but before i do not know.

What could be the problem with cold starting and jacking.

Answer
depending on the ambient air temperature it could be a simply problem with the engine being too cold or maybe if the timing was slightly retarded it may be easier to start try turning the distributor a few degrees to retard the spark plug to allow it to pre prime and spark in advance of the timing sequence

Nissan Repair

michael warnock