Nissan Repair/1999 nissan sentra gxe

Question
I recently replaced my alternator and while putting the heat shield back on I bumped the alternator and it caused a spark. Since then I am not able to use my power windows, turn signals, power locks, and all of the gauges are out. pretty much the only thing that works is the head lights/high beams. I just want the find out the problem. Tested all fuses and they tested good.

Answer
Hi Robert -

There is a fuse box in the engine compartment driver's side on the fender well that houses all your large circuit fuses and relays. Did you check in there?

Other than that check the fusible link. It looks like a wire and should be connected to the positive battery cable.

Hope this helps -
aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita