Nissan Repair/fuel pump relay

Question
I do not know where to find the relay on my 1998 nissan sentra. I am recent widow and need to do a process of elimination on my nissan to find problem. this is what i have done so far; injectors working, plugs getting spark, new distributor moduel,

Answer
Hi Carrol -

Your fuel pump relay should be in the engine compartment. there is a black box on the fender well driver's side with the large load circuit fuses and relays.

I think your year the relays are interchangeable, so you can switch the fuel pump relay with a another and see if the pump works. This is assuming that the pump is working though. Don't know if you checked that first. In my experience in most instances it is the pump that fails.

Hope this helps -

Aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita