Nissan Repair/1993 nissan maxima gxe wont start

Question
QUESTION: Hi I have a 1993 Nissan maxima gxe, the car was doing fine until it stopped running...I checked the battery, it's fine, when I turn the ignition the lights comes on, so could it be the alternator, starter, fuel pump? Or something else?

ANSWER: Hi Jamie

Can you tell me if you hear any sound when you turn the key to start? Clicking? Does it actually turn over or no sound at all?
Any information will be very helpful.

Thank you
Calvin

QUESTION: Hi, when the car starts up it's no sound at all.

Answer
Hi Jamie -

Assuming that the battery is OK, I would check the starter next, then the ignition switch. I am not sure how deep your expertise is on diagnosing the 2, but you will need a volt meter.

However, I was reading your statement above and you said the car stopped running. Is that to mean you were driving and suddenly it died ands could not re-start?

LMK

aloha

Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita