Nissan Repair/97nissan truck 4cyl has bad hesitation

Question
QUESTION: Truck runs fine up to 3500 rpm then has bad hesitation. You can get past it in all but 4th and 5th gear. Hard to pass someone or run 70 on interstate. I've replaced fuel pumps fuel filters plugs wires distributor cap rotary button computer mass flow sensor and throttle positing sensor. I've checked grounds and wires for shorts nothing throws a code if u plug into it with computer so it's really agervating. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks

ANSWER: Hi Brandon

Does this issue happen only when engine is warmed up, or does it matter?

LMK
Aloha
Calvin

QUESTION: Hi Calvin it does not matter if the truck is warm or cold it acts the same either way

Answer
Hi Brandon -

Usually I would say it is the IAC (Idle Air Control) valve, however that would throw a code from the computer.

There are 2 major components that do not cause the engine light to go on, and that is the ignition module located in the distributor and the fuel system delivery, including the fuel pump.

I know you have replaced the latter, but i would still check the fuel pressure and proper volume.

Both items can cause the problems you are having with your vehicle.

Hope this helps -

aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita