Nissan Repair/Nissan Sentra 1998 Dusty

Question
Hi Calvin. My 1998 Nissan Sentra/Pulsar (with GA-15DE Engine) Sometimes Emits dust and small leaf matter out the air vents when I turn them on. I tried looking for a 'cabin air filter' but i could not find the cover so i'm wondering if it even has one. Can you please advise how I can clean out the blower motor to remedy this issue? Any help appreciated. Thank You.

Answer
Hi Josh -

The cabin filter access is usually behind the glovebox. Then there is a couple clips and the filter should slide right out.

However there is a chance that there may not be one. I worked on an 1988 Pathfinder and it was not equipped with one.

You can clean out the blower motor and fan by removing it, located under dash passenger side of vehicle. I think about 5 10MM screws will do the trick.

Hope this helps -

aloha

Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita