Nissan Repair/Nissan Hardbody 2.4 16v dbl.

Question
My car doesn't start, i checked the battery and its fully charged, when i start it makes tap tap sounds, like when you click and double click the mouse... yes that sound

Answer
Hi

There are a couple things you can do. First of all double check the battery. I know you said you checked the charge, but there is a load test that you can do as well.

Turn your headlights on and try to start the car. If the headlights go dim or turn off, then the battery is not good and needs replacing.

If the headlights stay bright, then it is the starter.

Additionally if you want to try to get it started so you can take it to repair, try tapping on the starter with a hammer or a long pipe. You should get it to start at least a few times. What the tapping does is loosen carbon build up on the brushes so there is connection once again.

Hope this helps -
aloha
Calvin

Nissan Repair

Calvin Iwashita