Sir are you accusing me of seeking after signs without cause? Is that bearing false witness

Satan indeed twisted the scripture in the dessert, thus he lied. He said hey go jump off the temple, your Gods son huh? He shall send His angels to take charge of you. This is from the psalms and is about Jesus and his serpents I'm guessing. Yet from exodus God said DONT tempt me. So he told Jesus to sin.

He told Christ to make bread from stones, some say that Jesus didn't because he put God first. Again from the Old Testament He spoke man does not live by bread alone but by every Word from Gods mouth.

It reminds me of the many times that they complained in the dessert for food. Even after having mana they wanted meat, thus putting food before the Word of God, or making stomachs their god.

And then of course Satan said hey. Worship me. Jesus said no, away with you.

Personally I never asked for signs during prayer. Jesus says at least believe me cause of my works. If not for his miricles we wouldn't believe. Even Paul says if there was no resurrection then we are lost.

When people asked for a sign like the pharasies, and Harod who's intentions were evil. Jesus able to read hearts (minds) said only a wicked and adulterous generation seeks a sign, and none shall be given except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

I myself struggle with faith not due to ignorance of scriptures but because so called believers have caused me harm

My first CoC church lied about me saying I was selfish.

The second church's preacher said it was a sin to cuss, and blaspheme yet did so all the time. He also hated women and accused me falsely. He insulted everyone behind there back, was a liar, and as an ex cop told me how he abused his power and if he could would probably be a detriment to society.

My friends who may not be perfect. They fight, cuss, drink, dance, we fight, etc. but they do believe in God yet we don't mock disabled people, judge due to economic status, judge by race, gender, sexual orientation. Etc they also treat me a lot closer then most of my ex religious affiliates.

So do you think that God sends me signs (that I didn't ask for) to give me faith? Also they mostly just keep telling me to pray. I do indeed pray to serve God, love him and do his will.

I don't say this as a criticism but just me sharing my life, opinions and interpretations. As I said the signs tell me to pray. False prophets say to serve God in a sinful way which I've never been called to do.  Or they turn people from God. If anything the signs give me hope.

They give me hope that God exists, and is listening. I suggest you not make false assumptions as that is a sin, and saying a sign that. Ay not be false is false, may be a grave sin, or sin unto death.

I personally wish I knew if God was listening to all churches non denonominational and denominations. My personal opinion is to not cause harm to others, help when able. And follow the bible when able

But I doubt I could kill my child, or homosexuals etc if I was commanded too. I've never met anyone who was a perfect Christian and wonder who indeed can be saved?

Dear Raul,
My intention was not to accuse. Simply to inform. All that I stated can be summed up in what MESSIAH says;

Luk 7:35    But wisdom is justified of all her children...

In other words, by what is produced will reveal its source. If what you are experiencing causes these to be produced in and through your life, beware!

Gal 5:19    Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,Gal 5:20    Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,Gal 5:21    Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

On the other hand, if your life is exhibiting the following, you are on the right path!

Gal 5:22    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Gal 5:23    Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

May you walk by HIS SPIRIT, according to HIS WORD, proving yourself to be HIS disciple!

Pastor Ron

Pastor Ron

I feel comfortable answering questions regarding those practices of Christianity that are not in line with the Holy Scriptures. I believe that I can answer questions about the Law of GOD and it's application for professing believers in JESUS today. I can help folks understand what GOD'S Word says on a variety of subjects like; Personal Discipleship, Holy Spirit, Marriage & Family, Holiness, Grace, Demonology, Prophecy, the Last Days, etc. I may not know all of the answers, but I know someone who does!

I have been a Christian since 1977 and a pastor since 1988 in a Non-Denominational church setting. Prior to that I came out of a drug / alcohol background and have been able to use that experience as well as a daily study of GOD'S Word to sort out my own life and hopefully to help others do the same. I have studied Christianity extensively and major in it's biblical and non-biblical perspectives on life. I have studied the traditions of Evangelicalism and am able to offer answers to those seeking answers on more of a biblical approach in their life.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Biblical Studies. I have taught both Old Testament and New Testament studies in two Bible Colleges: Logos Bible College and Calvary Chapel Bible College. I have been teaching the Bible in home bible studies, weekly church services, college courses and through radio broadcasts for 25 years.