Non-Denominational/trinity

Question
God is three persons

Answer
Hi Naresh

Thanks for your question.  I am sorry for my late response.  Yes, God is three persons.

The Bible tells us that there is a godhead.

“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:” (Romans 1:20, AV)

Jesus told us to baptize in the name of all three persons of the godhead.

John tells us that all three persons of the godhead are one.

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” (1 John 5:7, AV)

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Non-Denominational

Pastor Don Carpenter