Non-Denominational/sin

Question
did Jesus ever commit sin? if yes, when did it happen?

Answer
Hi Joe,

Thank you for this great question.  I am so sorry for this very late response.

Jesus never sinned.  He was born perfect, and remained sinless.  If not, He could not have been a proper sacrifice for our sins.

“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.” (Hebrews 4:15, AV)

“For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:” (1 Peter 2:21–22, AV)

“And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.” (1 John 3:5, AV)

I hope that this helps you.

In CHrist
Pastor Don

Non-Denominational

Pastor Don Carpenter