Non-Denominational/RE:

Question
Hello Pastor Ron,

The Bible warns individuals about mediums and fortunetellers.One story that comes to mind is the story of Saul and the Witch of Endor. My question is: would it be wrong to consult a medium concerning dream interpretation?

Thank you.

Answer
Dear Jonathan,

Yes. It is in opposition to the very nature, character and will of The Creator for those of HIS creation to ever consult the occult to interpret a dream. Consider these words;
““Let no one be found among you who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practises divination, or a user of magic, or one who interprets omens or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. “For whoever does these are an abomination to יהוה, and because of these abominations יהוה your Elohim drives them out from before you.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭18:10-12‬ ‭

And Daniel's;
“Dani’ĕl answered before the sovereign, and said, “The secret which the sovereign is asking – the wise ones, the astrologers, the magicians, and the diviners are unable to show it to the sovereign. “But there is an Elah in the heavens who reveals secrets, and He has made known to Sovereign Neḇuḵaḏnetstsar what is to be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions of your head upon your bed, were these: “As for you, O sovereign, on your bed your thoughts came up: What is going to take place after this. And He who reveals secrets has made known to you what shall be after this.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭2:27-29‬ ‭

May HIS WORD be heard and understood by those who seek to do HIS wil!

Sincerely,

Pastor Ron

Non-Denominational

Pastor Ron