Nonprofit Law/regulation d. offering

Question
Good day Sir. My church wans to build a new church! My church is a 501c3 corporation. We are looking to file this through a Internet company called,REGULATION RESOURCES D, the means to capitalize your vision. I called the SEC and ask them about this securities company, they told me that I need a lawyer to watch over them in the process, could you be this lawyer, if not give me a name of a law firm, our lawyer who know about 501c3's and securities offerings, to watch over my church filling. Thank You. God Bless You.

Answer
It appears that your church wants to borrow money to build a church. I would be willing to work on your matter, but I would need to spend a substantial amount of time and that would be beyond the scope of my offer of free services.  If you want to inquire about hiring me for such work, please contact me directly to the email address below.

Thank you.

Harvey Mechanic, Attorney at Law - Harvey108@hotmail.com

P.S. (Added after original reply).  I see that you have given me a very low rating for not replying to an email.  However, your rating is to be based upon questions and answers on this forum. In any case, I have in my profile that this free forum is only for general questions relating to IRS federal exemption issues of 501(c)(3) organizations.  Your question is not about exemption with the IRS but securities regulations.  

Nonprofit Law

Harvey Mechanic