Nonprofit Law/501c3 status for rescue group

Question
QUESTION: I  have been getting harrassed pretty heavily
by a local animal rescue group- attempted rescues
of my entire herd of goats  as well as an attempt to
take one of my animals and have it  euthanized without my knowledge
or consent.State law specifically forbids all  of these so called
rescue activities.no help from  law enforcement.They  are
502c3. Do these illegal activities affect their 501c3 ? If so how
and who do i report this to? This group is way out if control snd
needs to be put in check.Thanks in advance for any and all
info.

ANSWER: Complaints could go to your State's Attorney General's Office as that office generally oversees charities within the state. If the action is criminal then your local district attorney may be
interested in prosecuting.

Complaints to the IRS regarding Exempt Organizations are discussed at http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=178241,00.html
A referral of an exempt organization may be made by submitting Form 13909, Tax-Exempt Organization Complaint
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf

Harvey Mechanic
Attorney at Law
Harvey108@hotmail.com

P.S. This response is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship.

QUESTION: Located inArkansas and the  area where i  am at
is particularly bad about  nepotism   and corruption..Ciounty   sheriff   buddies w atty gen and
and county DA is as crookef as they come.This is
not an exageration.What  about on a federal level?

Answer
The IRS is on the federal level and that is the agency that might be interested.  As I wrote earlier:

Harvey Mechanic, Attorney at Law -
Harvey108@hotmail.com

Nonprofit Law

Harvey Mechanic