Nonprofit Law/501c3 donating to a 501c7 social club

Question
My question is:  can a 501c3 charity donate / contract with a 501c7 social club?   If yes,  would the money donated be counted against the "35%" non-member revenue restriction of the 501c7.   What responsibility would the 501c3 have to in regards as to how the money is used.

How would a "contract" differ?

The 501c7 generates about $15,000 annual from members dues.

Thank you in advance.

Answer
The contract would need to specify the use of the funds by the c7 -- that the use was to be solely for charitable, religious or educational activities as would be allowed under section 501(c)(3) of the Code. I have in my profile in my forum at http://bit.ly/NonprofitLaw the free service that I offer is only for questions directly related to IRS exempt purpose issues of 501(c)(3) organizations.

Your issues are beyond that and I would need to spend a substantial amount of time in drafting a contract.  If you want to hire me for that work, send me an email directly to my email address below and I will quote you my fees.  

Harvey Mechanic
Attorney at Law
Harvey108@hotmail.com

P.S. This response is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Nonprofit Law

Harvey Mechanic