North Carolina/moving

I was considering moving to kernsville area nera winston salem area
but I have special needs children and not familar with the school
also would you know if its a good community for single moms

Hello Laura,
I don't know much about the Winston-Salem/Forsyth county school system.  Kernersville is in Forsyth County and would therefore be included with the Winston-Salem school district.  Here is a good website you can check out on the school system:

As far as the community for single mothers I have absolutely no idea.  You may check out a website like this:

Good luck Laura and let me know if there is anything else I can do.  For your information:  this particular site is for North Carolina travel and I generally respond to questions relating to travel.  That is why I don't have a lot of information for you.

Take care,

North Carolina

Steve Young

I will answer all travel questions relating to North Carolina with a specialty in the Piedmont Triad Area. (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point and surrounding area). I have traveled all over North Carolina from the Outer Banks to Asheville and the Blue Ridge Parkway. I especially like the mountains and the beach areas of North Carolina. I also love to play golf and try to take my sticks with me wherever I go. Being a native New Mexican I grew up not knowing that much about the Civil War and NASCAR. Since coming to NC I have been indoctrinated into both institutions quite heavily. There are many Civil War battle sites and other important locations in North Carolina. There is also the famous "Lost Colony" on the Outer Banks area.

I love to travel and enjoy researching areas that are off the beaten track. I love the highways and byways of rural North Carolina

BS from University of New Mexico