Norway/dependent visa

Question
I am a Indian, will be travelling to Norway on work permit for three months. Can I take my family ( husband  and son) with me. What kind of visa do I need to apply for them, Will it be dependent or tourist. What is the process and time line to complete the process . Waiting for your answer . Thanks in advance.

Answer
I have no idea what processing time the UDI or the embassy would need to clear a case for your family.

You can apply for either type. Either as a dependant when you're coming to work, or as tourists. Either should work out fine as long as the time is limited to three months.  

Norway

Roy Helge Rasmussen