Norway/Norwegian translation

Hey there Sir. I'm Soy from Dallas, Texas.
I want to know the actual translation for words 'Black Metal' and 'Death Metal' (music genres) as I'm a big fan of such metal bands from Norway. Can you please tell ?

Well, as music genres go, we generally use english. So we'd say "Death metal" and "Black metal".

Literally the translation would be "Dødsmetall" and "Svartmetall", but that sounds very construction worker-ish. And is more likely to call in the site HSE rep, rather than a musical band.  

Roy Helge Rasmussen

I live in the southern part of norway and can find my way around most of the country. I will answer questions about social life, culture, language and politics to the best of my knowledge. I am not so good at travel tips outside the south-eastern parts, although I will try to answer.

I live here and have been guiding members of my family around when they visit from abroad for years.