Norway/Skilled workers list for 2013 in norway

Is there a skilled workers list in norway? I am a college graduate with a major in hospitality and baking with 5 years practical experience. Do i qualify as a skilled worker? How is the job market for the hospitality and culinary practitioners in norway?  Takk!

There is no official list of any kind. The basic premise is that a specialist eligible for a work visa must have some unique skill that is unavailable in the local job market. Language skills alone are not sufficient. Since there are unemployed bakers, waiters and hotel professionals in norway, I doubt that your education will be enough.  

Roy Helge Rasmussen

I live in the southern part of norway and can find my way around most of the country. I will answer questions about social life, culture, language and politics to the best of my knowledge. I am not so good at travel tips outside the south-eastern parts, although I will try to answer.

I live here and have been guiding members of my family around when they visit from abroad for years.