Norway/norwegian pension

Question
I worked and paid taxes in norway for approx 5 years will i be eligible for a pension

Answer
Yes, you have most likely earned a small amount of pension rights. About 5/40th of full pension, or thereabouts, depending on where you worked and if the workplace had a private pension on top of the public pension.

Best way to check is to go tho
HTTP://norskpensjon.no

and log in with your "personnummer" and the codes that the tax agency send you every year. But you most likely no longer receive tax return papers from Norway, so you'll have to contact folkeregisteret (the population registry)/ Tax agency at
http://www.skatteetaten.no/en/Person/National-Registry/

Tell them your situation and they will help you regain your rights.

Norway

Roy Helge Rasmussen