Norway/Norweigen merchant navy pension

Hello Roy
My name is Mick Hughes,
I joined a ship in liverpool in March 1965, called the Polystar, Einar Rasmussen , my age at the time was 16.
I was on that ship till November 65, I was an engine boy,
Can you please help me, to see if I am entitled to a pension,

If you are entitled to anything it would be less than the stamps necessary to claim it in annual payout. Normally you'd need to be employed for  full year to be part of any pension system. Way back in the 60's they often didn't include you into the pension system until you had worked for two or three years in the same place.

Roy Helge Rasmussen

I live in the southern part of norway and can find my way around most of the country. I will answer questions about social life, culture, language and politics to the best of my knowledge. I am not so good at travel tips outside the south-eastern parts, although I will try to answer.

I live here and have been guiding members of my family around when they visit from abroad for years.