Norway/International student dependent work allowed in Norway

Question
My wife is a student and I am dependent if she study in Norway how many hours she have allowed and I am  dependent how many hours work allowed.
thanks
regards
saleem khan

Answer
The dependant has no limits on the amount of work allowed.
The student is supposed to study, and if she does not study - then the permit may be revoked.
A student may take on part time work though, if it does not hinder study progress.
In practical terms: If a student works more than 20 hours per week, it is highly likely that the immigration authorities will want to have a look at the visa again. A person working more than 20 hours per week can not possibly be a real student.

Norway

Roy Helge Rasmussen