You are here:

Norway/dependent visa


Respected Sir, I am getting married with Indian working in Oslo. I have done bachelor's degree I homoeopathy and have a work experience of 20 yes in medicine an obstetrics and gynecology. Can I get a job on dependent visa.
Thanking you
Dr Meena Kamat

If you are getting married to a person with work and residence permit, you may apply for family reunification with this person. A family reunification visa gives full work permit also.

However, nobody hires Homeopaths. Homeopathy is considered fraud and quackery. You may set up your own office and administer sugar pills, but make sure that you never ever claim to be able to actually heal anything. If you are the cause of someone not seeking real treatment because you claim to be able to heal their problems and they later have medical problems or die, then you may be liable for their death or injury.  


All Answers

Ask Experts


Roy Helge Rasmussen


I live in the southern part of norway and can find my way around most of the country. I will answer questions about social life, culture, language and politics to the best of my knowledge. I am not so good at travel tips outside the south-eastern parts, although I will try to answer.


I live here and have been guiding members of my family around when they visit from abroad for years.

©2017 All rights reserved.