Nuclear Power/Blueprint error (pipe fitter)

Question
If there is an error on a blueprint, who would you refer to if you are only an employee? Mechanical specifications, asme code, etc...?

Answer
Hi Rylan,

If I find an error on  a blueprint I would bring it to the attention of the people who is responsible in creating that design and making the drawing. It may be a simple mistake and they would be pleased to correct it. Sometimes there are reasons why they did what they did. Sometimes people are not that open and could take it as an insult if one criticizes them. Words fly by so if I were in your shoes I would put everything in written form and go through the official channels.  In some countries like US and mine (Turkey) whistle blowers are awarded to the fullest extend of grace that the company or government has in its store!  

Best regards

Nuclear Power

Osman Kemal Kadiroglu