Number Theory/Square numbers

Fletch wrote at 2012-12-05 00:32:12
If one wanted to find squared numbers up to 12 digits one could simply form a pattern for squares.  It is quite simple, one only needs to look at the number one is trying to square and set up a chart for the number.  The patterns that begin to emerge are extraordinary and make doing advanced multiplication quite simple.  I formed an interest in said patterns and began working on solving the patterns. I am now able to do 2 and 3 digit squares quite easily in my mind.  It is possible to achieve what you seek by using this method.  I would explain further but the beauty of the patterns are that you yourself are finding them and connecting them in your own unique way.

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson

I can answer almost anything that is sent in. If I can't, I'll let you know, but I don't expect that to happen much.

I have known about number theory since the mid 80's. I have answered over 250 questions on Number Theory with this software. Altogether, I have answered over 8,500 questions in mathematics.

You're looking at it ... I've answered over 8,500 quesitons in mathematics right here.

My credentials are an MS in Mathematics at Oregon State in 1986; I received a BS in Mathematics at the same place in 1984.

I graduated with honors in Mathematics when getting my BS degree and my MS degree.

I have assisted many students in mathematics at OSU. Perhaps I have assisted one of you're friends in math on a computer somewhere else, but you don't even know... That would be late last night, perhaps with thousands of miles between us ... Then again, if you're in Washington, so am I ...