Number Theory/Publishing Theorem

How can I publish a theorem. I proved some of theorems in number theory. And I checked several times. It is right. I don't know where and how to get the credit of it. And I'm scared to tell anything about that outside. I'm a graduate in engineering. I'm having no contact with any of my college. I don't know what to do. PLease help!

Hello Shameem
Why not let me have a look at it.  You don't say if this is a new theorem that no-one has arrived at before, or if it is a new way of proving a known theorem, or perhaps it is an application of a known theorem.  You could also look on Wikipedia for something like it, and publish it there.  A moderator would check if it was worth keeping.

Regards and best wishes

Number Theory

Most questions on number theory, divisibility, primes, Euclidean algorithm, Fermat`s theorem, Wilson`s theorem, factorisation, euclidean algorithm, diophantine equations, Chinese remainder theorem, group theory, congruences, continued fractions.

Teacher of math for 53 years

AQA Doncaster Bridge Club Danum Strings Orchestra Doncaster Conservative Club Danum Strings Orchestra Simply Voices Choir Doncaster TNS mystery shopping St Paul's Music Group Cantley

Journal of mathematics and its applications M500 magazine

BSc (Hons) Liverpool (Science). BA (Hons) OU (Mathematics)

State Scholarship 1955 Highest Score in Yorkshire on OU course MST209 50 prize First class honours in OU BA Mathematics

I taught John Birt, former Director of the BBC in 1961. His homework book was the most perfect I have ever marked. And also the most neat. I could tell he was destined for great things. One of my classmates was the poet Roger McGough, and I have a mention in his autobiography.