Number Theory/Publishing Theorem

Question
How can I publish a theorem. I proved some of theorems in number theory. And I checked several times. It is right. I don't know where and how to get the credit of it. And I'm scared to tell anything about that outside. I'm a graduate in engineering. I'm having no contact with any of my college. I don't know what to do. PLease help!

Answer
Hello Shameem
Why not let me have a look at it.  You don't say if this is a new theorem that no-one has arrived at before, or if it is a new way of proving a known theorem, or perhaps it is an application of a known theorem.  You could also look on Wikipedia for something like it, and publish it there.  A moderator would check if it was worth keeping.

Regards and best wishes

vijilant

Number Theory

Vijilant