Number Theory/Duplicate key making machines.

Question
Dear Prof Scott

Are there duplicate key making machines available in the Market?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
I'm not sure what is meant by a duplicate key making machine.

Do you mean a key pad for a machine that has duplicate keys?  If so, keyboard for PCs already have them for the numbers 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,<enter>,<shift>,'.', and even more when necessary.
Keypads with different duplicate keys are also in use at many stores.

If you mean a machine that is able to duplicate another key pad, they have those too.

If you mean a machine that has the ability to produce many keys of the same symbol,
they have them as well.

Whatever is meant, they most likely already produce and sell them to various grocery stores, retail stores, car dealers, mortgage places, schools, and whoever else needs them.

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson