Number Theory/Quadrilateral Cycle.

Dear Prof Scott

Is it possible to design and Construct a  quadrilateral Cycle i.e. Cycle with four wheels. One front and three rear tires for cyclists.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Yes, it would be possible, but it would be hard to do and easy to give problems to.
This is because it is fairly easy to do two wheels together, but hard to keep three
wheels together.  It is also unnecessary.

As an illustration, consider semis.  They need more than one tire on each side,
so they put two on each side.  If they need even more, they don't add a third,
but add an axle with two more on each side.  

Number Theory

Scott A Wilson

I can answer almost anything that is sent in. If I can't, I'll let you know, but I don't expect that to happen much.

I have known about number theory since the mid 80's. I have answered over 250 questions on Number Theory with this software. Altogether, I have answered over 8,500 questions in mathematics.

You're looking at it ... I've answered over 8,500 quesitons in mathematics right here.

My credentials are an MS in Mathematics at Oregon State in 1986; I received a BS in Mathematics at the same place in 1984.

I graduated with honors in Mathematics when getting my BS degree and my MS degree.

I have assisted many students in mathematics at OSU. Perhaps I have assisted one of you're friends in math on a computer somewhere else, but you don't even know... That would be late last night, perhaps with thousands of miles between us ... Then again, if you're in Washington, so am I ...